big and tall polo shirts Heater ignites mobile home fire in Harrison

glen at polo park Heater ignites mobile home fire in Harrison

A Hamilton County sheriff’s deputy was the first on the scene.Investigators said the resident was disabled and on oxygen. Pipes in the mobile home had frozen so he attempted to thaw the pipes using a torpedo heater. The insulation on the pipes then caught fire.Fire crews encountered exploding oxygen tanks, forcing them to fight the flames from outside.The resident got out safely. Emergency crews took him to Mercy West Hospital to be checked out as a precaution.No one was hurt.In general, fire officials warn that those who use space heaters should make sure they have been tested and certified to the latest safety standards.Officials also warn to never leave space heaters of any kind unattended, and to keep them at least three feet away from anything that can catch on fire, like curtains, clothes and furniture.
big and tall polo shirts Heater ignites mobile home fire in Harrison